https://sites.google.com/view/learnenglishtodayand-forever/home
https://heylangu.com/teacher/charlene
About Me
A Grand New Adventure: From Sunny South Africa to the Heart of Scotland!
In 2023, my family and I embarked on an incredible journey, immigrating from the vibrant landscapes of South Africa for the breathtaking beauty of Scotland! It's been an exhilarating new chapter, filled with discovery and the warm embrace of a new homeland.
Since 2019, I've had the incredible privilege of teaching amazing individuals from every corner of the globe and let me tell you, it's been an absolute blast! Getting to know so many different stories and backgrounds has been an adventure in itself! Before joining the online world, I spent three fantastic years teaching face-to-face, experiencing the energy of in-person learning. Now, with 8 years of online teaching under my belt, I've mastered the art of creating dynamic and engaging lessons that truly connect with learners of all ages.
Imagine this: instead of dry drills, we'll dive into intriguing articles that spark your curiosity, and by reading them aloud, you'll effortlessly build your vocabulary and unlock the secrets to using words like a pro! I'll be your personal grammar guru, offering clear advice and showing you exactly which words will make your sentences shine.
But the adventure doesn't stop there! Get ready to sharpen your ears with immersive listening activities! I'll send you cool podcasts, bite-sized videos, and engaging articles to explore on your own time. Then, our next lesson will be a thrilling discussion based on what you've heard, watched, or read – it's like your very own English book club and movie night rolled into one!
And for a bit of linguistic fun? Prepare your tongue for some hilarious tongue twisters that will not only improve your pronunciation but also leave you giggling!
Plus, unleash your inner storyteller! We'll use captivating pictures as your launchpad to create your own amazing narratives, boosting your speaking skills and imagination in a super fun way.
Ready to embark on this dynamic and engaging English journey? I'm excited to unlock your full English potential and share these exciting adventures with you! Hope to see you soon!
